LinkedIn Privacy: How to Go Undercover
Ready to go undercover?
Have you ever wanted to view someone’s profile on LinkedIn, but didn’t want them to see that you stopped by? There is a quick and easy way to change your privacy settings to view profiles in semi-private or private mode. Watch my latest video to learn how to do it.
In this video you will learn how to;
- View profiles in semi-private mode
- View profiles in private mode
- And, why you would want to go undercover?
No time to watch the video? It’s only 3:30, but here’s a quick rundown of how to use LinkedIn in Private and Semi Private Modes.
- When in your profile, click on your image in top right corner.
- Scroll down to PRIVACY & SETTINGS.
- Choose PRIVACY in the center, right under the header area.
- Scroll down and choose PROFILE VIEWING OPTIONS.
- From this area, you can choose normal viewing, private or semi-private viewing modes.
- Watch the video to learn WHY you would use these options.
Question: Do you ever go undercover on LinkedIn?
Leave a comment below and let me know if you have used LinkedIn Privacy settings and why. As always, thanks for sharing. 😀
Let’s connect – send me a connection request here.