Thanks for stopping by. I'm Sonja Pound. I look forward to meeting you and learning all about you and your business. Here's a little about me. I love reading self improvement and motivational books. Some of my favorites are PUSH by Chalene Johnson, Blue Ocean Strategy by Kim and Mauborgne and anything by Seth Godin, Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy.
I am a wife, mother of two children and one little dog that runs the house. I am a fitness fanatic, currently doing Focus T25 and running. New York City and Nevis are my favorite places to be. If I could plan a perfect night it would be dinner in NYC and a then a bottle of Krug at The Plaza Lobby Bar. It's a great place to people watch and to feel the energy of the city. Traveling has always been a big part of my life. It's a great way to meet new people, wander around without a plan and stumble upon great new restaurants.
Facts About Me:
- I've lived in many places including Sweden, England, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, NYC and recently moved to Naples, Florida.
- I have traveled all over the world. Some of the places I've been to; Guatemala, Mexico, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Greece, Nevis, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Lucia, St. Martin, Bahamas, Dominican Republic and all over the USA. I like to travel without a plan - it's a great way to discover the unexpected and meet new people. Next on my list is a cruise to Italy, Spain and France.
- It took me nine years to graduate from college (sorry mom and dad).
- My favorite TV shows are Nashville, NCIS LA and Dallas - yes, I'm an 80's kid.
- Guns 'n Roses, Bon Jovi and Violent Femmes still make me smile.
- I'm lucky enough to have many of the same friends I grew up with.
- I'm a life-long Patriots and Yankees fan.
I'd Love to Meet You!
The best places to connect with me are the usual suspects like in the comments of my blog. My current favorite place to spend time is Instagram. You can also find me tweeting multiple times per day. I love to have conversations in 140 or less, makes it interesting. I do post on Facebook daily, but honestly, it's not where I spend most of my time. I'd love to meet you through your images, tweets and posts. And of course, you can always send me an email.
Now that you know a bit about me, why not join me as you build your business? Sign up for my free business tips for solopreneurs delivered straight to your inbox. I'll cover everything from productivity, goal setting, outsourcing, social media and more. Plus, as a bonus when you sign up, I'll send you a free guide:
How to Create a Contingency Plan When You Have No Team, A Guide to Plan for Emergencies, Vacations and Everything In Between.
>> SIGN UP HERE <<
I have carefully chosen to be an affiliate for a few people and products. I do not randomly choose or pick based on compensation. I am an affiliate ONLY if I completely believe and trust in the person and/or product. This compensation allows me to continue to blog, work on my website and grow my business. I will always disclose any affiliations. If you ever have questions about the person or products I recommend, please send me a message.